Tuesday, August 4, 2026

SPINSHOW!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention
I'm making shorts starring my four lil goobers from long ago!
 It's called SPINSHOW, and is meant to be an attempt for me to try and animate things longer than 5 seconds more. I apologize for not making many, I'm both lazy and easily distracted XP
 
This is the first one I did, featuring Spin and Lea helping Fredi with a problem

The second one, featuring Spin and Lea introducing us to the cast. Mainly made for Spin's parents, but this is also some sort of a way to introduce the audience to the characters 

iu_1633429_6106854.png

Again, I apologize if I don't make these often, I'm easily distracted and lazy XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPINSHOW!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention I'm making shorts starring my four lil goobers from long ago!  It's called SPINSHOW, and is meant to ...